Director of Emergency Management Arthur Snyder
- Arthur Snyder was the DHSES Emergency Contract Manager who along with contract manager Susan Plonski was responsible to procure the financial appraisals
- As long as the buyout funds originated from the state or city program, the FBI would not get involved because according to SA Matt Fontaine " It was not their jurisdiction"
- SA Fontaine claimed Theft of NYS funds are under the jurisdiction of the NYS AG Eric Schneiderman]
- Art Snyder may have realized that on July 30 2014 the state/city program would end, and that 7034 Route 209 would then need to be purchased through other funds / the Hazard Mitigation Grant Program, with federal FEMA funds
- Art Snyder turned over duplicate appraisal FOIL requests on or about 7/11/14 and then quit his job on 7/16/14 without giving prior notice
- [Mathew Nelson, president of the Homes and Community Renewal / HTFC also quit his job just prior to the July 30th 2014 deadline (completion of the NYS GCFRP)]